8-10 oz cherry or grape tomatoes
5 oz feta cheese (in sheep's milk)
3 tbsp avocado oil
3-4 garlic cloves
~1/4 tsp Black pepper
1/4 tsp salt @redmondrealsalt (discount code: LOWCARBLOVE)
1/4 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
3-4 basil leaves sliced
Zucchini noodles (about 2 large zucchinis spiralized)
Optional: 1/2 tsp sweetener
1. Preheat your oven to 400F
2. In a baking pan, add your tomatoes, feta cheese, avocado oil, garlic and seasonings
3. Bake for 30 mins until the tomatoes burst and feta cheese is super smooth.
4. In the meantime, spiralize your zucchini noodles! You can cook the zucchini noodles ahead of time but I like them raw.
5. Remove pan from oven.
6. Add your basil and sweetener (optional) and mix to form your sauce
7. Add raw zucchini noodles, toss in hot sauce for 3 mins and you're done!